FREE information for cbt depression ideas
FREE information for cbt depression ideas that can clear your mind. We need to see our twisted thinking to deal with depression and CBT helps! We have 70,000 thoughts a day they can not all be right.
Thoughts that do the twist in our mind! From the Feeling Good Handbook
The following will help you determine if your thoughts are not true 100% of the time.- You look at things in absolute, black-and-white categories. What I think is correct no ifs ands or buts. You view a negative event as a never-ending pattern of defeat.
Cbt depression ideas that will clear your mind
To do cbt depression methods click here for support
– You dwell on the negatives and ignore the positives. You insist that your accomplishments or positive qualities don’t count.
– You conclude things are bad without definite evidence. These include mind-reading (assuming that people are reacting negatively to you) and fortune-telling (predicting that things will turn out badly).
– You blow things out of proportion or you shrink their importance.
– You reason from how you feel: “I feel like an idiot, so I must be one.”
– You criticize yourself or other people with “shoulds,” “shouldn’ts,” “musts,” “oughts,” and “have-tos Instead of saying, “I made a mistake,” you tell yourself, “I’m a jerk” or “I’m a loser.”
– You blame yourself for something you weren’t entirely responsible for, or you blame other people and overlook ways that you contributed to a problem.
– You are thinking with always or never, not seeing the grey.
Cbt depression ideas work!
If you would like to see an example of a work sheet for how to do CBT click here
CBT works I have been using this both with my clients and in my personal issues with anxiety. It brings peace of mind and contentment!